Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
We are open to hearing always! We at InfoVision Labs believe in innovation and continuously improving the way we work. We explore new ways, dare to take risks, innovate to meet future business needs, and learn from both our successes and failures. We promote an atmosphere of ownership, accountability, trust, and respect, treating everybody in a fair, friendly, and honest way. We share what we know and thus we grow..
React JS Senior Developer
Year of Experience:3
No of Position: 1
Experience as senior developer in React JS
* Minimum demonstrable professional experience of 3+ years of which
atleast 2 years as Frontend Stack Developer in React JS or atleast
they should have handled 2 projects in React JS.
* Thorough understanding of React JS & its core principles
* Must have Experience with popular React Js workflows (Redux)
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Experience building dynamic component with React/Redux
* Hands on experience with unit testing framework like JEST
* Developing new use-facing features using React JS
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Refactoring of the existing components in the platform, according to
the needs of the business.
* Implement the automatic tests associated with the frontend layer,
both integration and JEST
* Analysing the requirements and estimating the effort
Sr. PLSQL Dev 5-7
Year of Experience:6
Over 4 years of programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modeling and design techniques.
Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL*LOADER.
Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces.
Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP.
Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader.
Created Packages and Procedures to automatically drop table indexes and create indexes for the tables.
Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team.
Year of Experience:7
Ø 7-8 years of experience in Manual Testing of Web, Mobile and Windows Based Applications Testing and preferred to automation testing experience.
Ø Must have 2-3 Years on experience as Test Lead with SME level knowledge in Telecom domain.
Ø Must be able to handle/mentor testing team, be hands- on and help the team in testing to understand the Requirements thoroughly and should be able to build all Test Cases for different types of scenarios and based on business logic and individual contributor.
Ø Able to work in second shift (2:30 pm to 11:30 pm) and adhoc hours/weekends based on project need.
Ø Must have excellent communication skills.
Ø Must have understanding on Java language, API flows, request and response and able to trace logs.
Ø Must have experience/knowledge on various tools like POSTMAN, SOUP UI, Jenkins, CICD, Swagger, Jmeter and Cucumber, Load runner and security testing.
Ø Experts in SQL queries so as to see interaction of Frontend Application with Database.
Ø Must be able to make Effort Estimation sheets for QA Phase and make sure the team completes Testing Phase on time.
Ø Must be able to review Test Cases & control Test Case Executions.
Ø Must be aware about test optimization process like RBT and OA.
Ø He should be able provide demos/session on features/defect with the Developers and Testers.
Ø Must be able to create various environments needed for various type of Testing Technical Skills.
Ø Must have good experience in both Manual and Automated Testing (Selenium preferred) should be able to review Test Cases, Test scripts.
Ø Must be able to make Test Plan Must be able to handle all phases of testing and able to deliver Testing Phase on time with zero defects.
Ø Should have good sql queries knowledge to do database testing, database performance testing.
Ø Must have good Communication Skills and Client handling experience.
Ø Should be able to work under stress and pressure and must be able to keep team motivated and should poses leadership skills.
Ø Preferred to ISTQB certification.
* Minimum demonstrable professional experience of 2+ years of which
atleast 1 year as Frontend Stack Developer in React JS or atleast
Angular JS Developer
Year of Experience:5
No of Position: 4
1. Provide functional inputs for executing change requests based on Business Requirements
2. Prepare relevant documents containing business flows and charts /Business Requirement Documents
Coordinate with SAP Technical team and Users
Ø Consultant should have at least 3 years of functional experience in Process (Metal/ Steel Preferred) industry / Energy/ Power/ Paints
Ø Minimum one end to end implementation expected
Ø Can create Functional Specifications with dependencies with other modules
Ø Understands unit test, functional acceptance test, can create test cases for all relevant business scenarios and aid user acceptance test
Ø Can demonstrate functionality and train key users
Ø Experienced in integration with MES/ Other plant/Business systems like CRM/Ariba
To resolve the issues in SAP Modules as per SLAs
Provide suitable solutions based on the business requirements
Ø BE/B.Tech or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
Ø Minimum 3-5 years of hands on experience in SAP
Exposure to Manufacturing domain is essential
Strong analytical, problem solving, technical troubleshooting and production diagnostic skills
Should be an excellent team player and a good coordinator
Should be able to work independently in variety of onsite / offshore for SAP implementation, Support & Upgrade Projects.
Candidate should be hard working, willing to learn and travel anywhere in India/Abroad.
Should have exposure to IT Governance
SalesForce Team Lead
Year of Experience:9
No of Position: 2
SalesForce Team Lead position requirement at Wipro Pune location - Project Shell JIL
Skills: Salesforce Team Lead – Lighting/Cloud services/Marketing services (Communication and CRM background, Client interaction)
Senior Software Developer
Experience : 4-6 years in Software Development
· Good understanding of Web based applications
· Good understanding of Microservice Architecture , including REST APIs
· Good understanding of public cloud deployments, especially AWS
· Frontend Experience in the following: Angular, AngularJS - Mandatory
· Experience in writing good unit test cases with proper coverage and frameworks like Protractor, Karma etc - Mandatory
· Working knowledge of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular Material etc. – Mandatory
· Working in Agile SCRUM methodology - Mandatory
· Experience with ALM tools like JIRA, Git , etc.
· Solid Communication Skills
· Ability to work independently
Good to have
· TDD experience, Puppeteer experience
· Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
Salesforce Team Lead
Salesforce Team Lead – Lighting/Cloud services/Marketing services (Communication and CRM background, Client interaction)
Deployment at Client location - Wipro Pune
Year of Experience:8
• Design and Architect software feature(s) according to requirements specifications
• Implementation of software features according to HLD/LLD
• Interface with various R&D, Product management, User Experience and DevOps groups to deliver the eventual solution
• Mentor and coach peer and junior engineers and champion best practices and encourage software craftsmanship. Suggest timely process and practice improvements
• Develop Innovative ideas to address complex issues or future functionality
• Ensure the intended design and quality levels are met through regular code reviews and testing of the software in-development
• Lead the end-to-end implementation and support of the software through leading by example to ensure complete quality coverage and high degrees of responsiveness to any issues that come up throughout the complete lifecycle of the software
• Planning and performing unit testing to ensure fit to design/requirements and perform automation
Sr. VMware and Horizon VDI Engineer
Hands-on experience in vmware and horizon vdi.
Candidate must possess commanding skills on RedHat Linux or Oracle Enterprise Linux
Candidate must possess commanding skills on Solaris/HPUX operating systems
Candidate should have hands-on experience on Redhat Cluster services
Candidate should be capable of handling multiple tasks at the same time and should be capable of working under high pressure situations.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Candidate should be able to write job-related scripts to automate tasks
Strong written and oral communication skills
Candidate must be hands-on with VMware 5.5/6.0/6.5.
Strong networking knowledge.
Sr UI UX Designer
Roles and Responsibilities:
Proficient in design Software:
REACTJS UI Developer : ReactJS / Hooks / Redux / Thunk / Saga
Year of Experience:0
No of Position: 6
Brief job description:
- Member of a global team responsible for designing, implementing and supporting Avaya’s OneCloud network infrastructures spanning multiple continents
- Participate in high-level and detailed designs
- Document detailed network designs according to established standards
- Collaborate with team members in establishing and updating network and firewall design and configuration standards
- Implement Avaya OneCloud customer containers, which is hosting customer Avaya’s Unified Communication and/or Contact Center solutions
- Troubleshoot network and security (firewall) problems in Avaya OneCloud infrastructures
- Weekday and weekend on-duty or on-call responsibilities on a rotating basis per on-duty/on-call roster
- At least 3 years of extensive experience installing firewalls and implementing firewall rules
- Experience with Application-aware firewalls, especially Palo Alto, Fortinet, or Juniper firewalls
- Experience with firewall management platform such as Palo Alto’s Panorama
- At least 5 years of experience in IT, especially in firewalls, security and IP networks
- Experience with routing and switching required
- Strong knowledge of dynamic IP routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF preferred
- B.S. degree in relevant fields such as Computer Science, Information Technologies or Electrical Engineering
Data Entry Operators - Pricing Agent
Year of Experience:2
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Pricing Agent’s main responsibilities include:
· Collect and validate mutual fund prices/daily accrual rates for export to clients
· Contact fund companies to obtain any missing price/rate information from the previous day
· Prepare fund update notices containing the missing data for delivery to clients
· Call fund companies/transfer agents directly to obtain daily prices/rates
· Manually key as quickly and accurately as possible all data not available for automated import
· Fund Sourcing: Assist in setting up new funds by contacting fund companies/transfer agents to gather the necessary information to accurately track all data elements
· Identify any inaccuracies in data and notify supervisor immediately
· Prepare corporate action notices
· Cross train in all aspects of the Pricing Department
· Cross train for other positions within the Data Division
· Assist with annual ticker/CUSIP projects
Looking for a candidate with the following skills :
Software Developer cum Performance Engineer
Technical and Professional Requirements-
• 2+ years of experience required.,
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Knowledge of software engineering basics, analytical abilities and logical thinking.,
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
• Good coding skills as per standards and knowledge on third-party libraries.
• Worked on Angularjs as well will be a plus
Year of Experience:10
Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Should be SAFeAgile Certified - Scaled Agile Framework
Senior Business Analyst
A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes
• Identifying, defining and documenting business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of systems access after consulting with functional unit management and personnel
• Analyzing the practicability of and developing requirements for new systems and upgradations to existing systems
• Ensuring the system design is perfect as per the needs of the users
• Helping in developing an comprehensive change in management strategy for the court
• Maintaining wizard-driver configuration tables in the case management system
• Participating in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system
• Assisting technically in training and coaching professional and technical staff
• Developing training curriculum and conducting formal training sessions covering assigned systems module
• Acting as a team lead on designated projects or assignments and providing work direction to one or more technical or clerical staff.
• Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements
• Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
Sr Developer - React Js
Experience: 4 - 8 Years
Java Tech PM
Year of Experience:11
No of Position: 3
Roles and Responsibilities:
10+ years of experience in Java/J2EE using frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc. , with 3+ years in project Management for Application Development (primary) and Application Maintenance (optional).
As a Technical Project Manager you will manage a team of Software Developers, QA's, UI Developer, Technical leads at various levels to deliver high quality technical solutions and products to some of our large enterprise client(s).
Desired Candidate Profile:
Sr QA Engineer - API Test Automation
Core Java, Selenium, Rest Assured and Cucumber, Automation Testing, Jenkins
The QA test Automation engineer role includes –
QA Lead- API Test Automation
QA Lead - Test Automation
Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools. Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing. Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams.
The QA Lead- Automation engineer role includes –
Sr Software Engineer - Java Full-stack Developers
No of Position: 5
Proficient in Java/J2EE, Spring boot with Micro-services Rest API and Frontend Web Application with React JS.
Test Lead - Automation (C#/Selenium)
· 10+ years’ experience in designing, developing and implementing Mobile applications that include react Native development.
· Lead multiple cross-functional, development teams in the development of large-scale applications that address client and business needs.
· Manage Multiple Applications Development Efforts Simultaneously.
· Take end to end ownership of delivery.
· Work with management on setting strategic priorities and direction for the Delivery teams. Think outside the box capabilities.
· Oversight and accountability for multiple areas (technologies)/teams/projects aligned to various business domains and functions.
· Provide guidance and direction to teams on technologies and the right way of doing things.
· Responsible for the performance management of the staff reporting to self.
· Responsible for maximising the effectiveness by building strong team/technical competencies.
· Help recruit, develop and mentor high performing and diverse teams across various workgroups. Promote teamwork in problem resolution. Foster an environment of open discussion.
· Ensures adherence to organizational policies, guidelines and processes.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Minimum 12-15 years of overall experience, with at least 3-5 years in supervising/managing teams.
· Experience managing medium to large application teams
· Knowledge in Telecom domain is value addition.
· Project Manager for managing a React Native Mobile app development project for an eCommerce Client Web Services, React Native, Api.
· Mobile application development lifecycle
· Manage Mobile App Developers
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and experience handing agile teams.
· Demonstrated leadership and cross functional collaboration experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational and facilitation skills.
· Ability to innovate & automate adding value for the clients.
· Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
· Ability to attract and retain top talent.
· Change management experience is a plus.
Sr. Test Analyst - Manual
Ø 2-4 years of experience in Manual Testing of Web, Mobile and Windows Based Applications Testing.
Ø Analyzing the Requirements from the client/External Stakeholders
Ø Actively participating in preparing Test Plans and present the same on demand
Ø Preparing Test Scenarios +ve & -ve and to ensure entire test coverage.
Ø Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing involving technical aspect of the same
Ø Preparing Test Data’s for the test cases
Ø Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
Ø Must have good Aptitude and analytical skills.
Ø Analyzing, execute the Test Cases prepared by other team members
Ø Defect Tracking with Help of Jira
Ø Giving all mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it (include analysis of the issue)
Ø Preparing execution Report, summary report and tracking assignments and map it to deliverables.
Ø Perform RCA and identify corrective measures to overcome challenges reported in RCA.
Ø Should have sound business understanding of Telecom BSS and ecommerce.
Ø Tools: like POSTMAN, SOUP UI, Jenkins, CICD, Swagger
Ø Should track defect and appl version.
Java Tech Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
· Strong experience in Java J2EE technologies.
· Hands on programming with Java/J2EE skills.
· Experience with good design skills – identifying and applying right design
· patterns, right frameworks.
· Managing and owning team’s code quality in terms of using right practices, right
· code coverage.
· Managing teams’ deliveries – unblocking team members, coordinating.
· dependencies, guiding technical approaches for a problem.
· Development skills considering quality, extensibility, reusability, performance,
· reliability and security.
· Excellent debugging and analysis skills, identifying fixes for reported issues by
business team/users in production.
· Supporting delivered projects during warranty period.
· Requirement and impact analysis either for new business requirements or for
modifying existing application.
· Managing code quality in terms of code practices and design
· Good unit testing skills with proper test coverage
· Participating in performance tuning/improvement
· Ability to play the Scrum Master role.
· Coordinating dependencies with onsite and any other external teams
Sr Software Engineer - Java Full-stack Developer
Sr. Java Developer
· Experience with good design skills – identifying and applying right design patterns, right frameworks.
· Managing and owning team’s code quality in terms of using right practices, right code coverage.
· Development skills considering quality, extensibility, reusability, performance, reliability, and security.
· Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming.
· Providing technical design or approach for a business problem.
· Experience with web technologies like Servlets, Spring and Struts.
· Experience managing teams and deliveries.
· Experience using latest frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Rest.
· Experience with Test Driven Development.
· Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS – Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL.
· Experience with any of the ORM frameworks – Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA.
· Experience with Web Services development – SOAP, REST.
· Exposure to JMS – IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have.
· Exposure to UI frameworks like Angular & React.js.
· Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have.
· Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT.
· Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools – ant, gradle, maven,
· Understanding coding practices, code quality and code coverage.
· Experience with Agile practices.
· Good team player and coordination skills.
· Graduate or Postgraduate in computers or relevant field.
· 8+ years of experience on Java/J2EE programming.
· Good written and verbal English.
Inside Sales Representative
We at IVL | InfoVision Labs are looking to form a team of smart Inside Sales Representatives (3) with a hunger for success to join our sales team. The work location will be IVL’s Pune office.
Proactive, Out of Box thinkers, with excellent verbal and written communication skills (US and UK English). Representatives who can confidently establish long term relationships with prospects. With 3 to 5 years of inside sales experience in a multinational company and be able to communicate with customers that are based out of US, UK, APAC & ANZ.
▪ Position: Inside Sales Representative
▪ No. of openings: 03
▪ Experience: 3 to 5 Years
▪ Location: Pune, Maharashtra
▪ Experience in selling IT Services for different geographies (US/UK/APAC/ANZ)
▪ Notice period: Immediate to 30-45 Days
The Inside Salesperson’s responsibilities include:
▪ Identifying sales opportunities through primary, secondary research including building up and maintaining the prospects database.
▪ Identify key decision-makers within target organizations as per the specific domains & geographies. (Generate qualified leads through cold calling, email, and social selling)
▪ Reach-out to prospective clients through phone, email, and other means, after finding the right fit for IVL’s services.
▪ Interact with the short-listed prospective clients and enthuse them to consider IVL for their services.
▪ Schedule meetings of Decision-makers with our Sales & Delivery team.
▪ Establish and maintain a relationship with the prospects.
▪ Maintain sales activity records in CRM (experienced on ZOHO CRM will be add on)
▪ Meet weekly and quarterly sales targets and log all prospecting activity in CRM
▪ Help prepare marketing material that can gain the attention of prospective clients.
▪ Must be able to work during specific Geographic’s business hours.
● 3-5 years of experience as Inside Sales Representative
● At least 4+ years of experience in selling software services
● Experience working with US, UK, APAC, and ANZ markets
● Experience in BFSI, Telecom, SpaceTech, Manufacturing, Healthcare domains
● A significant contribution to closing the deals and generating revenue
● Any Postgraduate, preferably with a computer background.
● Good Hands-on Experience on ZOHO CRM will be added on
● Excellent communication skills
● Good command of the English language
● Excellent presentation skills
● Cold calling expertise
● Persistence to follow-up on leads
● CRM tool usage
● Strong analytical skills to understand the services provided
● Excellent Inter-personal skills
● Strong negotiation skills.
VOIP SME Tester
The VoIP Testing SME will develop and own the solution for testing available and performance of VoIP infrastructure. This solution will be tightly integrated with the Avaya Managed Services Platform, which is used to monitoring the Avaya Cloud go-to-market offers.
The VoIP Testing SME will have a deep understanding of Voice over IP protocols, primarily focused on SIP. The responsibilities of this role will be to develop testing scenarios using SIPp or other popular open source command-line tools to perform the following activities:
· Initiate a SIP REGISTER and SUBSCRIBE after certificate-based authentication, and return either a success or failure indication
· Initiate a call using SIP INVITE and interpret success or failure when picked-up by a monitoring VDN
· Initiate a call using SIP INVITE to an IVR, process a DTMF selection, verify success and then end the call. Interpret success or failure.
· Generate random call load against a telephony back-end to measure the scalability and performance of the VoIP stack.
The VoIP Testing SME will also have familiarity with the RTP and related RTCP protocol for voice quality measurement and reporting.
· Deep knowledge of VoIP protocols (primarily SIP)
· Networking knowledge and experience (addressing, routing, packet capture and analysis, etc.)
· Experience with VoIP testing and load generation tools (SIPp preferred)
· Some UNIX scripting skills are desired but not essential
· Knowledge of Avaya VoIP applications are highly desired (SBC, SM, CM)
The Network and VoIP SME will have strong interaction with the Networking organization within Avaya IT as well as the Managed Services Platform organization that is also within Avaya IT. The role will perform the following tasks (not all-inclusive):
· Own the architecture and design of a real-time monitoring solution based on VoipMonitor
· Establish the detailed deployment requirements, which include:
o Placement of probes within the Avaya OneCloud network environments
o Placement of probes within customer networks when they are a hybrid deployment of Avaya OneCloud
o Ensure end-to-end network visibility including packets that only flow between virtual infrastructure within a VMWare ESX environment
· Detail the integration requirements with other back-end systems that are part of the Avaya Managed Services Platform (e.g. alarming when outage or performance issues are customer impacting, etc.)
· Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP
· Deep knowledge of VoIP protocols (primarily SIP, RTP, and RTCP)
· Packet capture and analysis experience
· Experienced with common networking tools such as Wireshark, AppNeta, Gigamon, NetScout, etc.)
· Skilled at troubleshooting network visibility issues
· Experience with Avaya VoIP solutions is desired but not essential
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part release manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, deployments, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment preferably Health Cloud
Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
Excellent release management skills and a positive attitude
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Must be familiar with at least on of the deployment tools such as Flosum, Copado etc.
Minimum six years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
Strong data management abilities
A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Experience with Salesforce health cloud processes preferred
Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Full Stack Developer for NICE
Full Stack Developer with Angular and Java
EDGE 2.0 : .NET Core Developer with Microservices / WebAPI
Added advantage :
Sr ETL Developer
• Should have the knowledge of iPaaS: Hybrid Cloud for integrating data from On-Cloud to On-Cloud and On-Cloud to On-Premise applications with good understanding on Admin level tasks.
• Must have extensively worked with Informatica and SAP Platform.
• Address any connectivity issues between SAP and informatica.
• Should have knowledge of SAP transports mechanism.
• Used Informatica Power Connect for SAP to pull data from SAP R/3.
• Experience in Creating ABAP Mapping/ SAP BAPI/IDOCs transformations in Power center with Power Connect for SAP.
• Strong working experience on Data Warehousing concepts, directly responsible for the Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple sources into Data Warehouse.
• Expertise in Data warehouse/Datamart implementations including project scoping, requirements gathering, dimensional modeling (Star Schema design and snowflake), FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling.
• Experience with ETL process design, architecting the flow of data from various sources to target.
• Developed Complex mappings from various transformations like Unconnected /Connected lookups, Router, Filter, Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Update Strategy and more.
• Experience in working with UNIX Shell Scripts.
• Also worked as post go live support/on-call production support consultant to monitor the production support applications.
• Migration of Informatica workflows using Informatica migration tool from Development to Sys test - > QA and Production
Manage a team of professionals to design and develop database systems.
Provide guidance to database team on database structures and features.
Create standard procedures to enhance scalability and performance of existing database architecture.
Troubleshoot complex database issues in accurate and timely manner.
Maintain database disaster recovery procedures to ensure continuous availability and speedy recovery.
Supervise installation, migration and upgrade of databases.
Ensure that database is developed according to business requirements.
Prepare reports on database scalability and capacity planning as needed.
Identify and resolve database issues related to performance and capacity.
Oversee day-to-day activities of database team.
Develop best practices for performance and operational efficiency.
Ensure database management and maintenance tasks are performed effectively.
Conduct training programs for staff on database development and maintenance procedures.
Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality.
Provide regular updates to management on database project status.
Stay updated with new database technologies and analyze such technologies to bring into scope of existing infrastructure.
Over 8-10 years
of programming experience as an
Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
Involved in all phases of the
SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
Strong experience in
Data warehouse concepts, ETL.
Good knowledge on logical and physical
Developed Complex database objects like
Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for
and dimension modeling for
techniques and Analysis and Reporting including hands on experience with a Reporting Tool
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Sr .NET Developer
· He/She should have strong technical skills in C#, ASP.NET.
· Good Experience in Oracle, PL/SQL and Data modeling.
· Proficient in setup, configuration and troubleshooting of websites and applications that run on IIS server.
· Management and administration of IIS and .Net environment, deployment, troubleshoot and monitor application pools.
· Experience in analysis, design, development, self-testing of software applications.
· Experience in debugging the code and analyzing a problem.
· Hands on experience on Microsoft tools as ASP.NET 4.5, TFS, Visual Studio 2015/2017.
· Good to have knowledge of MVC/AngularJs/Angular.
· Ability to create technical design and solutions for complex business scenarios.
· Write & deliver high quality code that is also maintainable and in creating quality products for customers.
· Strong communication skills in English & ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
· Familiarity with SDLC, OOPS, Multithreading, Design patterns.
Year of Experience:15
IVL is looking for a Project/Practice Manager / Test Architect who not only has a passion for their work, but also who has a mix of hands on test experience, development, customer and strategic business acumen.
This role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions.
A solid understanding of software development life cycle and demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business and technology decision maker's discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end information technology. Test Architects deliver engagements as a technical subject matter expert or as a team member on medium sized projects and are key enablers for other consultants and partner staff.
• Scoping, Shaping, Estimation of projects in pre-sales
• Delivery Support and leadership
• IP development and strategic services and practice leadership
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
• 12-15 years of experience in Software Testing or Development, preferably leading a test or tools team
• Work experience should involve pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
• Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and development environments
• Real world engagement experience with DevOps from a technical and process perspective
• Depth and expert knowledge must include Microsoft technologies, industry standards and competition.
• Demonstrated experience with expertise in one or more of the following
• Awareness in creating test frameworks for large-scale distributed systems\cloud infrastructure.
• Experience in designing a framework for cross-browser testing.
• Very Strong in various types of Testing Frameworks (Keyword-driven, hybrid, data-driven, etc.).
• Test framework value adds like parallel testing, accessibility\ security\ performance suites.
• Very strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
• Proficiency in Database concepts, Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL.
• Experience of working on Data Intensive, Analytics/Business Intelligence based products is highly desirable.
• Configuration management: SVN, Git.
• Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Selenium Grid, Git, etc.
• A natural communicator who can explain esoteric technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
• Excellent grasp of standard SDLC / Agile-Scrum development
• Experience of REST API\Web Services level testing is a must
• Fair understanding of project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP), SAFe).
Required 3 Tech leads for Aggregate team.
Skills Required for the role:
Devops - Watch Project
Devops in cloud
Automation through jenkins
integration of Devops tools including Git, BluckDuck, fotify etc.
Automation QA Engineer
Job Description – Automation Tester
We are currently seeking automation tester with an Fraud/Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Finance background to join our dynamic and growing Data migration services team in Pune. The person would work with the engineering team to understand the integration platform and test the pre-built data migration workflow so that they are fit for purpose. This role should have a good exposure to Hadoop / Bigdata ecosystem with an explore and challenge mindset. This role would be own the testing of the framework and connectors including performance testing.
· Working with architects, engineers, Product Managers, and third-party vendors to understand high level design, cross-interface impact, architectural and non-functional features addressing the customer requirements
· Translate the functional and non-functional requirement to test scenarios and test cases
· Ensuring overall product health and operation quality
· Should understand the various issues related to data transformation and integration to create test scenarios
· Maintenance of the automation BDD cucumber framework
· Ensuring that the automation framework uses best of breed technology including open source tools
· Conducting internal product demos and assisting stakeholders in demo activity
· Ensure that the product tested meets the quality goals of the product team
· Should be hands on in terms of drafting the test strategy, testing – manual and automation.
· Propose best practices/standards.
Experience: 4 to 11 Years
Requirements for the role:
· Exposure to Finance / Anti Money Laundering (AML). Product experience is a plus
· Exposure to testing in a data integration projects involving ETL tools and Big data is a plus.
· Hands on working knowledge for Automation test development using Java/Python test scripting.
· Enhance existing automation framework developed in Java/Python.
· Hands on working knowledge of Automation tools involving Selenium and Cucumber. Invoking regression packs from the CI/CD pipeline is a must have.
· Experience in Test Strategy, Test Scenarios and execution a must
· Exposure to enterprise software architectures, infrastructures, and integration with AWS (or any other cloud solution)
Software Developer - Java Spring Boot
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience Range - 2-5 Years
Nice to Have:
Java Tech Lead Springboot Microservices
Year of Experience:1
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the some of the marketing funnel for our company.
As a marketing manager of our key services in Digital Transformation, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and the company) the story of our services, our success stories. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific services set, for a specific domain or may be more than one domain, and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for launching new services and positioning the services infront of prospects and existing clients.
· Together with the delivery team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our digital transformation and other key services and their benefits.
Create services content
(e.g. sales enablement documentation,
, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our services to the world.
· Assist members of our sales team (during your initial term and eventually lead the sales presentations) on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the services.
· Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our services.
· Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to services offerings and usage.
· MBA in Marketing
· Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or services management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
· Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build presentations, Service offering pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
· Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the service offerings to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
· The role requires travel with the sales team, to learn the prospect needs, existing customer needs to build the right marketing strategy and develop overall marketing collaterals, marketing activities (like events, forums, social media engagements, etc)
Salesforce Architect & Technical Manager
Year of Experience:13
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce. Loghtning Components and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects.The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment, including team management and client management.
Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies; you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
9-12 years of experience in SalesForce.com project implementation, good track record in enterprise level project and regional rollouts.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Lightning components, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle will be a plus
- Salesforce.com and other certifications, required.
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
Experience with Health Cloud, Community Cloud is highly desirable but not a must.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
• Have thorough understanding on the Saleforce.com security model and have experience in at least one implementation of communities in large scale.
• Should have knowledge on Salesforce to Salesforce integration and integration with external systems
• Extensive experience in major aspects of Salesforce.com products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CTI, Health Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
• Strong knowledge in major Salesforce.com technologies including Lightning, Canvas, Apex REST Services, Salesforce Connect, etc.
• At least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
Interact with Product Owners, Business Analysts to define the solution based on Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
• Define the blueprint of system architecture along with road map to develop and adopt the solution
• Should have strong knowledge on Salesforce offerings and technologies to design the solution architecture
• Document the business processes and solution architecture;
• Prepare POC's, wire-frames to demonstrate the system designs
• Prepare architecture diagrams and making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
• Identify the gaps between As-Is and To-Be process to come up with solution by optimally utilizing Salesforce platform
• Architecting the future proof and scalable solution
Salesforce Developer (Health Cloud)
Having about 3 years of experience in Salesforce
Should have good understanding of Salesforce platform
Should have minimum PD1 / App Builder certification
Having exposure to Lightning Web Components would be an added advantage
Having exposure to Health Cloud would be an added advantage
· Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based system.
· Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS systems.
· Management of creation, release, and configuration of systems.
· Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
· System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
· Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
· Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
· Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
· B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or IT
· 6-8 years DevOps experience
· Experience in payments or high transaction volume systems
· Experience in automating CI/CD pipelines using one or more tools
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Passion for quality software, including testability, automation, and test code coverage
· Good to have: Experience with Agile Development methodologies, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature prioritization, and defining product specifications
· Translate the functional and non-functional requirement to test scenarios and test cases – automation and manual
· Maintenance of the automation framework
· Take ownership of automating QA tests
· Adhere to QA best practices & provide guidelines to the developer team for the same
· Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
· Pro-actively contribute to process improvement activities
· 6-8 years QA experience, with at least 4 years of automation experience
· Experience on building and executing test cases on AWS
· Hands-on experience with TestNG, Protractor, Cucumber or similar frameworks
· Experience in designing and documenting Test Plans & writing test cases & scenarios
Mobile (Android and IOS) Automation Tester
Year of Experience: 5
Automation Tester (iOS/Android) -
Lead Micro Focus Operations Bridge Manager (OBM)
Year of Experience: 20
The resource we are looking for will purely be dedicated to this migration project. He will be responsible to :
the core expertise of the candidate will be related to administrative and operational tasks in
Micro Focus Operations Bridge Manager
SR Software Engineer - Mainframe
Year of Experience: 9
· About IVL –
o Welcome to IVL, where everyone believes in “Power of Possibilities”.
o Invisible Innovation is what we believe in. Innovation of a superior kind that weaves magic out of the mundane, that makes normal work interesting instead of waiting for the interesting to show up. Because we believe nothing can stop an imaginative mind, a passionate spirit and a positive attitude. It is about who you are which gets reflected in what you do. We are opportunity hungry thinkers, crazy creators, persistent coders, and believers.
o This is a place made for the doers and the dreamers, a place to honor and celebrate their spirit. We are engineers of tomorrow and coders of a better today and together we believe that there is always a chance to do better if you operate out of faith.
o We are unique, we are real, and we are together. And for us the goal is to get the show going, paint a picture that looks seemingly normal to the world because we are there to take care of the chaos that goes behind it and improve it with the power of knowledge. So that like many things profound you might not see our acts, but you can surely witness the outcome.
o We at IVL believe in innovation and continuously improving the way we work. We explore new ways, dare to take risks, innovate to meet future business needs and learn from both our successes and failures. We promote an atmosphere of ownership, accountability, trust, and respect, treating everybody in a fair, friendly and honest way. We share what we know and thus we grow.
o Our core competence is in providing the best services for Digital transformation, Outsourced product development, Enterprise APP Services and Testing Centre of Excellence. Under these main services, there are various sub-services that we offer to our clients. We have worked with various industrial sectors like Telecom, Retail E-commerce, Travel and Transportation, Media and Entertainment, Investment Banking, Healthcare, Manufacturing and oil and gas among others.
o We allow people to switch to different technologies and be ready for tomorrow. With diversified clients and technology requirements this help us in talent development and engagement.
o Some of Industry Domains: We have worked for various companies across various industry domains like Telecom, Retail, BFSI, Oil and Gas and Airlines among others.
o Some of Our Technologies: Java, AWS, AI/ML, Blockchain, React JS, .Net, Oracle, SQL, Angular, Salesforce, SAP, UI/UX, Digital transformations.
About the Project –
The project is to handle Production Incidents and Development on Billing , manage the production trouble tickets spike and for mainframe resources for day to day operations and development. Consumer Trouble Ticket monitoring and resolution and operation automation of operation area and development for the projects on the Mainframe (Cobol/DB2, CICS technology) to deliver the business programs.
Brief of the Role -
· We are seeking a highly-skilled, professional to join our dynamic and growing team. In this position, one will take care of development and solving the assigned tickets in an efficient, timely manner.
Role Responsibilities –
o Role is responsible for Development . Handling tickets within SLA's
Handle the development activities /Milestone of project
· Must Haves –
o Strong in communication
0 Should be hand on dev activities
o Reduce the count and see there are no escalations.
Jr. Automation Tester
Looking for a Sr. Automation Engineer with
Sr. Automation Tester
Year of Experience: 6
Looking for a Fullstack Developer :
Jr. React JS Developer
Year of Experience: 3
Looking for a Jr.. React JS Developer :
Sr. React JS Developer
Year of Experience: 7
Looking for a Sr. React JS Developer :
Year of Experience: 13
Need project manager for on time deliverables. And also good experience on Java1.8, spring boot and Spring Micro services.
Technical Project Manager
Year of Experience: 11
Desired Candidate Profile:
SAP ABAP Sr Consultant - 1 , SAP BIW Senior consultant and Lead Consultant
Year of Experience: 10
Candidate have good communication skills and E2E project implementations.
Strong knowledge on ABAP coding, User Exits and RICEF.
SAP SD Senior consultant
Looking for candidate who has 2-3 E2E implementation experience, Support and migration projects.
Strong knowledge on SD Configurations.
Expertise on Following SD Functionalities.
Logistics Execution process.
IDOC and Interfaces
User Exits and Strong technical design knowledge.
SAP MM, FI and ABAP Knowledge would be added advantage
- Develop and enhance applications in Salesforce Classic / Lightning Experience
- Work independently on the tasks assigned and should have the ability to communicate with the Product Owners/Scrum Master and understand the requirements and relate them to technical requirements
- Design and Develop advanced customizations utilizing salesforce.com and Vlocity
Technical Skills Required
Senior Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
Mainly testing the healthcare software application running on – a) Public cloud (AWS) - both Front-end UI and Backend service logic, b) MacOS for client side, c) Mobile iPad app. It includes both QA Automation engineer and Manual Testing engineer.
The responsibilities and skillsets needed for these roles includes;
Sr. Load & Performance Test Engineer
Sr. Test Analyst - (Load and Performance)
Didn’t find what you are looking for?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.