Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
IVL I InfoVision Labs, is a global IT Service and Software solution company headquarter in Pune, India. With a team of 600+ high-octane individuals we provide a wide range of software development services to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated profession who can work in line to our business goals.
Job Description – Automation Tester
We are currently seeking automation tester with an Fraud/Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Finance background to join our dynamic and growing Data migration services team in Pune. The person would work with the engineering team to understand the integration platform and test the pre-built data migration workflow so that they are fit for purpose. This role should have a good exposure to Hadoop / Bigdata ecosystem with an explore and challenge mindset. This role would be own the testing of the framework and connectors including performance testing.
· Working with architects, engineers, Product Managers, and third-party vendors to understand high level design, cross-interface impact, architectural and non-functional features addressing the customer requirements
· Translate the functional and non-functional requirement to test scenarios and test cases
· Ensuring overall product health and operation quality
· Should understand the various issues related to data transformation and integration to create test scenarios
· Maintenance of the automation BDD cucumber framework
· Ensuring that the automation framework uses best of breed technology including open source tools
· Conducting internal product demos and assisting stakeholders in demo activity
· Ensure that the product tested meets the quality goals of the product team
· Should be hands on in terms of drafting the test strategy, testing – manual and automation.
· Propose best practices/standards.
Experience: 4 to 11 Years
Requirements for the role:
· Exposure to Finance / Anti Money Laundering (AML). Product experience is a plus
· Exposure to testing in a data integration projects involving ETL tools and Big data is a plus.
· Hands on working knowledge for Automation test development using Java/Python test scripting.
· Enhance existing automation framework developed in Java/Python.
· Hands on working knowledge of Automation tools involving Selenium and Cucumber. Invoking regression packs from the CI/CD pipeline is a must have.
· Experience in Test Strategy, Test Scenarios and execution a must
· Exposure to enterprise software architectures, infrastructures, and integration with AWS (or any other cloud solution)
Please use PDF or DOC or DOCX extension of file for upload
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.