Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
IVL I InfoVision Labs, is a global IT Service and Software solution company headquarter in Pune, India. With a team of 600+ high-octane individuals we provide a wide range of software development services to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated profession who can work in line to our business goals.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the some of the marketing funnel for our company.
As a marketing manager of our key services in Digital Transformation, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and the company) the story of our services, our success stories. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific services set, for a specific domain or may be more than one domain, and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for launching new services and positioning the services infront of prospects and existing clients.
· Together with the delivery team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our digital transformation and other key services and their benefits.
Create services content
(e.g. sales enablement documentation,
, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our services to the world.
· Assist members of our sales team (during your initial term and eventually lead the sales presentations) on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the services.
· Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our services.
· Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to services offerings and usage.
· MBA in Marketing
· Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or services management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
· Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build presentations, Service offering pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
· Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the service offerings to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
· The role requires travel with the sales team, to learn the prospect needs, existing customer needs to build the right marketing strategy and develop overall marketing collaterals, marketing activities (like events, forums, social media engagements, etc)
Please use PDF or DOC or DOCX extension of file for upload
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.