Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
IVL I InfoVision Labs, is a global IT Service and Software solution company headquarter in Pune, India. With a team of 600+ high-octane individuals we provide a wide range of software development services to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated profession who can work in line to our business goals.
We have an excellent opportunity for talented SFDC Business Analyst professionals to join our team.
This is a full-time position based out of Pune.
The ideal candidate should be self motivated and process oriented.
Candidate should be able to adopt with ever changing Salesforce platform and the client requirements.
The business analyst will directly interact with Product Owners (Client) and the business users to formulate the requirements.
• Design the solutions using the out–of-the-box functionality for Sales, Service and Community Cloud together with customization
• Requirements gathering and documentation
• Preparing functional prototypes and mock-ups/wire-frames
• Engaging with business product owners to understand their needs and documenting requirements
• Collaborating with technical designers and developers on build and test
• Able to translate technical (Salesforce) terms and features into business friendly terms and examples
• Understand and document as is processes
• Identify and design different reports and dashboards for different user groups based on their businesses functionalities and requirements
• Re-engineer processes and identify improvements and their applicability to Salesforce features and functions
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements
• Participate preparing documentation such as User Guide / Administrators Guide / FAQ's etc.
• Well acquainted with the Salesforce Platform, Salesforce Communities
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Analyse & Design the data model, user interface, business logic and security for custom applications
• Sales/Service/Health/Community Cloud – hands on experience of building with Salesforce’s core Cloud offerings (custom objects, Lightning Flows, Case Management, Knowledge)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Sales Consultant/Service Consultant/Advanced Admin certification
• Exposure to Health-cloud, Non-Profit domain
Please use PDF or DOC or DOCX extension of file for upload
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.