Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
IVL I InfoVision Labs, is a global IT Service and Software solution company headquarter in Pune, India. With a team of 600+ high-octane individuals we provide a wide range of software development services to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated profession who can work in line to our business goals.
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce. Loghtning Components and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects.The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment, including team management and client management.
Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies; you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
9-12 years of experience in SalesForce.com project implementation, good track record in enterprise level project and regional rollouts.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Lightning components, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle will be a plus
- Salesforce.com and other certifications, required.
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
Experience with Health Cloud, Community Cloud is highly desirable but not a must.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
• Have thorough understanding on the Saleforce.com security model and have experience in at least one implementation of communities in large scale.
• Should have knowledge on Salesforce to Salesforce integration and integration with external systems
• Extensive experience in major aspects of Salesforce.com products including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CTI, Health Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
• Strong knowledge in major Salesforce.com technologies including Lightning, Canvas, Apex REST Services, Salesforce Connect, etc.
• At least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).
Interact with Product Owners, Business Analysts to define the solution based on Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
• Define the blueprint of system architecture along with road map to develop and adopt the solution
• Should have strong knowledge on Salesforce offerings and technologies to design the solution architecture
• Document the business processes and solution architecture;
• Prepare POC's, wire-frames to demonstrate the system designs
• Prepare architecture diagrams and making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
• Identify the gaps between As-Is and To-Be process to come up with solution by optimally utilizing Salesforce platform
• Architecting the future proof and scalable solution
Please use PDF or DOC or DOCX extension of file for upload
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.