Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
IVL I InfoVision Labs, is a global IT Service and Software solution company headquarter in Pune, India. With a team of 600+ high-octane individuals we provide a wide range of software development services to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated profession who can work in line to our business goals.
At IVL, our work is powered by the premise that every person at IVL is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, talent, personality and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle business problems through technical solutions, to build trusted relationships with our clients. We are a team of collaborators, challenging the status quo, learning the new technologies, sharing the knowledge and helping our clients be competitive in their respective business space, with our invisible technology innovation, behind the scenes.
As a DevOps Practice Lead at IVL, you’ll guide and support the development and operations processes across multiple projects, laying the foundation for creating DevOps as a Service offering, for our internal teams and for our clients.
Our engineering teams work across multiple domains – Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, BFSI, Embedded, and more. Across our projects, you will see a variety of languages, libraries, and databases. Our agile way of working is founded on many years of experience.
You will be working with accomplished Engineers, leading the way for implementing high end DevOps culture in our delivery.
What You Will Do:
We believe that engineers are most effective when they are involved in the whole lifecycle of software development. The DevOps Practice Lead will facilitate making that belief a reality.
In this role you will:
• Play a critical role in defining the DevOps Process for multiple projects, across different domains
• Setup DevOps as a Service Offerings for our clients
• Setup DevOps standard processes, tools, and frameworks
• Setup a Core team to evangelize the DevOps thinking across the organization
• Hire from Campus to build future DevOps engineers.
• Train, Mentor, and Coach DevOps enthusiasts within the organization
• Front end Clients in DevOps discussions, providing strategy, solution, and deploy sophisticated DevOps solutions involving continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure, tooling, monitoring, alerting, and security practices
• Manage all infrastructure as code. The infrastructure is built and deployed using an automated pipeline. Zero touch deployments
• Plan and manage TechOps initiatives in collaboration with tech leadership, promoting a DevOps mindset
• Provide leadership, education, and guidance to the team on
• Build internal tools that will be used by our engineers to ship our client’s deliveries faster, at higher quality and with greater ease.
• Participate in documenting and discussing existing and future designs of our distributed systems and their interactions
IVL is looking for a bright and ambitious DevOps Practice Lead to bring their fresh perspective to our team of thoroughly awesome humans
• 5+ years of experience in Technical Operations/DevOps/SRE with exhibited impact and growth
• Demonstrated experience with all aspects of delivering working software, including analysis, design, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Understand Chaos Monkey principle
• Familiarity with
• Experience engineering, operating, and supporting highly available, distributed systems/microservices on AWS (minimum 4 years)
• Familiarity with metrics collection and monitoring systems
• Proven collaboration within a team environment across languages and platforms
• Leadership and coordination of cross-team projects and initiatives
• Demonstrated proficiency in DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) skills: e.g. Networking, AWS, scripting, configuration management, Terraform, Docker, serverless architectures, CI, CD, monitoring, and alerting in production systems
• Proficiency in at least one high level language such as Python or Java
• Experience with implementing and supporting a globalized infrastructure
• Working knowledge of information security best practices
• Ability to: reason with complex distributed systems; develop and test hypothesis that resolve and/or improve their performance, reliability, and cost of maintenance
• Passion for identifying areas in code and production systems that can improve, and the ability to propose and deliver solutions in a collaborative team environment
• Experience providing training and education to teams on TechOps/DevOps practices and tooling.
• Comfortable and highly competent in discovering and understanding new technologies, tools, and languages.
Please use PDF or DOC or DOCX extension of file for upload
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.