Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
IVL I InfoVision Labs, is a global IT Service and Software solution company headquarter in Pune, India. With a team of 600+ high-octane individuals we provide a wide range of software development services to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated profession who can work in line to our business goals.
· Working with architects, engineers, Product Managers, and third-party vendors to understand high level design, cross-interface impact, architectural and non-functional features addressing the customer requirements
· Translate the functional and non-functional requirement to test scenarios and test cases – automation and manual
· Maintenance of the automation framework
· Take ownership of automating QA tests
· Ensure that the product tested meets the quality goals of the product team
· Adhere to QA best practices & provide guidelines to the developer team for the same
· Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
· Pro-actively contribute to process improvement activities
Requirements for the role:
· B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or IT
· 6-8 years QA experience, with at least 4 years of automation experience
· Experience in payments or high transaction volume systems
· Experience on building and executing test cases on AWS
· Hands-on experience with TestNG, Protractor, Cucumber or similar frameworks
· Experience in designing and documenting Test Plans & writing test cases & scenarios
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Passion for quality software, including testability, automation, and test code coverage
· Good to have: Experience with Agile Development methodologies, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature prioritization, and defining product specifications
Please use PDF or DOC or DOCX extension of file for upload
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.