Technology Solution for Tomorrow
Product Development Driven by Technology
Designs that Help Users Feel
Helps your evaluation journey
Making Businesses Smarter and Effective
Holistic Solutions for Validation Services
Giving Your Brand an Identity
Flexible IT resourcing solutions for skilled professionals
Interesting write-ups to impart knowledge about latest and trending topics of interest.
Check our various success stories to understand how we helped our clients.
Monthly updates about what is happening within the organization
Our latest news, happenings and other important events all shared below.
Check out the latest happenings and events happening across our offices
Interactive videos to help you understand our company and its values.
IVL I InfoVision Labs, is a global IT Service and Software solution company headquarter in Pune, India. With a team of 600+ high-octane individuals we provide a wide range of software development services to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated profession who can work in line to our business goals.
You are joining as a backend developer who will work closely with the R&D team that is responsible for the product development and end-to-end delivery.
Your primary responsibility will be to implement the new integration with the WFM product. You'll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and build cloud-based applications that allow the world’s biggest enterprises to engage their employees through multiple channels.
· Develop high quality, enterprise grade technical solutions that satisfy business requirements
· Work as an extension of the development team towards continuous integration with aggressive deadline
· Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
· Participate in reviewing code for other team members
· Fix bugs reported by QA
· Resolve escalations reported by customers
· Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
· Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability and reliability testing
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelors in Computer Science
· 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience working on Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot technologies.
· Must have experience of building client-server applications
· Strong OO design and coding skills
· Expertise in test automation frameworks such as TestNG, jUnit
· Solid understanding of relational database concepts and experience using MySQL (or similar)
· Hands on experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery and Test Driven Development
· Experience working with agile software development methodology
· Great initiative; proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
· Proven experience in operating within a global environment
· Comfortable with working in a complex matrix environment
· Very good verbal and written English skills
· A team player
Please use PDF or DOC or DOCX extension of file for upload
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.